jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Abbie wants a new home!

Hi everybody!

Here's Abbie, the new girl who is looking for a lovely home :)



She's new for custom.

Base doll: factory blythe (hair like MSR, I think)
Complete custom with two pairs of new eyechips, two pullrings and new eyelashes.
Haircut with bangs and new takara body (love mission).
She has a scratch in one dark brown eyechip, althought it's almost no visible but I can change for another pair if you want without adittional cost.
This is a custom doll, not a perfect item.
She will travel well protected on a random box.


If you have any questions, contact me! I'll be happy to answer you.

More pics on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crisixpence/


MOVED TO MY ETSY




Thank you!

1 comentario:

  1. Que gran trabajo haces Cristina! me gusta mucho la limpieza con la que trabajas y lo detallista que eres.

    Te dejo mi blog de vestiditos de blythe hechos a mano, espero que te guste:
    http://dressblythe.blogspot.com.es/

    Un saludo.

    Carmen.

    ResponderEliminar